Wicked (8th Grade JFK Field Trip)
All 8th grade Kennedy Middle School band and choir students are invited to participate in a trip to see the popular musical Wicked in Chicago on Friday, December 8th at the Oriental Theatre. This optional trip will cost $112.00 per person. This cost includes:
- Round-trip transportation via Coach Bus
- Dinner at Connie’s Pizza on Archer Ave.
- Time to explore Navy Pier
- Ticket to see Wicked
We have two coach buses reserved for this trip (98 students, 8 chaperones, 4 staff). We will take students and chaperones on a first-come basis. A waiting list will be established as needed. Anyone who is on the waiting list that does not go on the trip will be refunded.
Please note that refunds will only be provided if that student’s spot on the trip can be filled and paid for by another individual. We are required to pay for every student package regardless of whether or not it gets used!
Students may begin turning in their forms and payment immediately in one of the following formats:
- Option A - $112 full payment and meal/permission form by 10/6 (preferred option)
- Option B - $60 deposit and meal/permission form by 10/6. Remaining $52 due by 11/17.
Forms of Payment
- Checks are made payable to the Plainfield Middle School Band Boosters or PMSBB. (NOT JFK)
- Cash and Money Orders are accepted
- All major credit cards accepted at pmsbb.org/wicked (there is a 3.5% processing fee for credit cards)
This will be a great trip for our kids to see a wonderful hit show and enjoy some Chicago-Style Deep Dish!
Please contact Mr. Vanderwall (Band) or Mrs. Palmer (Choir) with any questions or concerns.
3:15 PM – Coach Buses depart from JFK Middle School
4:15 PM – Dinner at Connie’s Pizza
5:45 PM – Navy Pier
6:45 PM – Board Buses to Cadillac Palace Theatre
7:30 PM – Wicked
10:15 PM – Coach Buses to return home
11:00 PM – Coach Buses return to JFK Middle School